CCW APPLICATION PROCESS
1. PLEASE READ THE CCW APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS (CLICK HERE)
2. Fill out the CCW on-line application and PRINT A COPY OF YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION.
3. AFTER PRINTING YOUR APPLICATION, press the "submit" button at the bottom of the on-line application form. (This will email the data on the form to the department, DO NOT change the data file.)
4. The Sheriff's Department Employee Resources Division WILL CONTACT YOU to schedule an appointment for a CCW interview.
5. COMPLETE THE FOUR FOLLOWING FORMS AND BRING THEM TO THE CCW INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT:
1. CCW Application (CLICK HERE)
2. Notarized Form (CLICK HERE)
3. Employment History (CLICK HERE)
4. Residence History (CLICK HERE)
Sheriff’s Employee Resources (909)387-3750