The San Bernardino County Real Estate Services Department's objective is to provide our clients the Property Management services they require in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are proud of our record, professionalism and ability to satisfy our clients’ needs.
RESD's team of real property agents consists of highly trained real estate professionals. Under the direction of the Real Estate Services Manager, they are prepared to step in or complement your agency's efforts at any stage of a development or leasing program.
Property Management & Leasing Services Include:
• Lease administration and management of County leased and owned buildings and real property
• Contract negotiation and execution
• Acquisition and revenue leases
• Land use/development/ground leases
• Joint powers agreements
• License agreements
• Special use agreements
• Market analyses
• Pro forma analyses
• Managing the entire lease process