Trout Season runs from November through mid April
- Park entry: Weekdays $8.00 per vehicle; Weekends and Holidays $10.00 per vehicle; $2.00 pedestrian fee
- Fishing permit: $8.00 per person.
- Fishing permits must be purchased at the entry gate each day and be in the angler's possession while fishing. Permit is valid only at the park where it is purchased. Turn in the permit at the gate when leaving the park for the day.
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m./dusk Monday through Sunday
Lakes closed on day of stocking (Thursday) for:
- Glen Helen
- Mojave Narrows
- Yucaipa (Stocked lakes closed only, all others are open)
Lakes closed on day of stocking every other Wednesday and every other Thursday for:
- Glen Helen
Contact the park for specific dates.
Trout Derbies are held between the end of November to the middle of April. The derbies are hosted
once a month by one of the parks below. Derby entry fee $20.00 per person plus vehicle entry.
December 1, 2012 - Cucamonga-Guasti, Ontario
April 13, 2013 - Glen Helen, Devore
February 9, 2013 - Prado, Chino
January 5, 2013 - Yucaipa, Yucaipa
March 16, 2013 - Mojave Narrows, Victorville