Trout Season runs from November through mid April
- Park entry: Weekdays $8.00 per vehicle; Weekends and Holidays $10.00 per vehicle; $2.00 pedestrian fee
- Fishing permit: $8.00 per person.
- Fishing permits must be purchased at the entry gate each day and be in the angler's possession while fishing. Permit is valid only at the park where it is purchased. Turn in the permit at the gate when leaving the park for the day.
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m./dusk Monday through Sunday
Lakes closed on day of stocking (Thursday) for:
- Glen Helen
- Mojave Narrows (Stocked lake closed only)
Yucaipa (Stocked lakes closed only, all others are open)
- Cucamonga Guasti
Trout Derbies are held between the end of November to the middle of April. The derbies are hosted
once a month by one of the parks below. Derby entry fee $20.00 per person plus vehicle entry.
January 7, 2017 - Glen Helen, San Bernardino
February 25, 2017 - Cucamonga Guasti, Ontario
March 11, 2017 - Yucaipa, Yucaipa
April 1, 2017 - Mojave Narrows, Victorville