Zoning is local law that regulates various aspects of how land can be used. These regulations can include what type of land uses are allowed on a property, the intensity and density of development, limitations on the height, bulk and placement of structures, as well as other aspects of land use and development activity. County of San Bernardino regulates zoning for all unincorporated areas of the county. The official document that regulates zoning for all unincorporated areas of the county is the County of San Bernardino
Development Code. There are several options available to obtain zoning information for properties within the unincorporated areas of the County of San Bernardino, including static zoning maps and interactive zoning maps.
Interactive Online Zoning Maps
San Bernardino County Map Viewer
- 24/7 access to search zoning information
- Be able to search zoning based on address or Assessor’s Parcel Number
- Shows City or County boundaries
- Search the map to see where specific uses are permitted.
- Review required permits and associated fees.
- Direct access to the
Development Code for zoning information
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions
- Browse zoning definitions and Development Code standards