Land Use Services is offering online payment service through our current credit card service provider, Bluefin.
Payments are accepted for the following services:
- Building Permits and Plan Review
- Address Assignment
- Planning Applications
- Additional Deposits to Trust Accounts
- Annual Permits
- Fire Hazard Abatement Payments (other than Admin Cites)
Before making an online payment, you will need the following:
- Permit, Activity, Invoice, Project,or Statement Number(s)
- Assessor Parcel Number or Project Name
- The correct dollar amount owed. Contact us to verify the correct amount.
- A valid Master Card or VISA.
Please click on the
"Pay Now" link below and follow the instructions to process your online payment.
This link will take you outside the Land Use Services Department website and into the Bluefin website.
WARNING: Do not pay your administrative citations from this page. Pay admin cites here instead.