A Master Student Internship Agreement is a contract between San Bernardino County and a local college/university that allows the County to broaden its ability to acquire a diverse and innovative pool of intern candidates, while providing local college students opportunities for gaining valuable work experience and assisting them with fulfilling their academic requirements. These Agreements are only required for
student internships, not paid student internships.
The County has Master Student Internship Agreements with the following colleges and universities listed below:
- California Baptist University
- California State University, Fullerton
- California State University, San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Community College District (i.e., San Bernardino Valley College & Crafton Hills College)
- University of La Verne
- University of Redlands
- University of Riverside, School of Public Policy (only)
- University of Southern California
As the County reaches additional Agreements with local colleges/universities, the list above will be updated.
Note: The County requires that a Master Student Internship Agreement be approved by the County’s Board of Supervisors and the college/university prior to the commencement of any unpaid student internship.