Human Resources is pleased to announce the County’s Wellness Program, My Health Matters!, has partnered with Los Angeles County and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority to bring you the fourth Interagency Greatest Loser competition.
All County employees are invited to participate on a voluntary basis in this unique team competition that begins on January 23, 2017, and ends April 2, 2017 (total of 10 weeks). Final team weigh-ins must be reported the week of March 27 - April 2, 2017.
2017 IGL Challenge Winners Results:
Each team that is competing needs a captain! If you are a Team Captain or are thinking about becoming one, you can attend the Team Captain training and kick-off webinar:
Tuesday, January 17, 2017 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Link to the recorded Team Captain training and kick-off webinar:
The Team Captain training and kick-off session is to be attended on the employee’s own time. If you are unable to attend the Team Captain webinar, the recording (listed above) is available on our website for viewing at your convenience. View the PDF version of Team Captain training and kick-off webinar.
Additional Competition Information:
Team Captain’s Corner:
- Download the Interagency Greatest Loser competition Tracking Template.
- Team Captain’s reporting Website:
Weekly Healthy Living Webinar Series:
- Weekly webinars will be held on various health-related topics during the noon hour on Tuesdays. View the Schedule of Webinars. Meeting Password: healthy2017
- If you are not able to join a scheduled webinar or would like to refer back to a session, the weekly recordings will be provided below (within 72 hours).
- View the Weekly Webinars on Tuesdays from 12:00 PM - 12:50 PM:
- For ideas on how to increase your physical activity and connect with existing recreational programs, amenities, and activities in your community:
- For questions regarding the 2017 Interagency Greatest Loser competition, email the My Health Matters! Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.