The County of San Bernardino offers employees who meet the following criteria enrollment in the Blue Shield PPO Bronze Plan:
- ✔ Work an average of 30 hours or more a week and
- ✔ Not eligible for other County-sponsored medical coverage
- ✔ Those who may be enrolled in the Modified Benefit Option
View the 2018-19 Rates & Plan Summary to learn more.
View the 2018-19 Evidence of Coverage (EOC).
View the 2018-19 Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) in English
View the 2017-18 Rates & Plan Summary to learn more.
View the 2017-18 Evidence of Coverage (EOC).
View the 2017-18 Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) in English
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I enroll my dependents in the plan?
Yes. You have the option to enroll your dependents in medical coverage under the Bronze PPO plan.
- When will I receive my subscriber ID cards?
Those who enroll in the Bronze plan will have their ID cards mailed to their home within two weeks of the effective date of coverage.
- How much will the plan cost and what are the benefits?
View the plan costs and a summary of the plan benefits. Please be sure to carefully review the plan benefits and costs before enrolling.