Introducing our new ride matching, trip logging and rewards website, SBtrip!
HR-Commuter Services is excited to announce the launch of our new rideshare tracking and rewards website, SBtrip! SBtrip stands for San Bernardino Traffic Reduction Incentive Program, and includes enhanced features that make rideshare tracking, earning rewards*, and participating in events easier than ever. It also includes new features such as activity challenges, reward redemption, and rideshare partner matching.
The new website is accessible from any device with an internet connection, including smartphones and tablets. You can also download an app for your Android or iOS devices. Some County departments may limit internet access, so check with your IT department to see if the site is accessible from your work computer.
*Pursuant IRC 74 & IRC 3121(a)(20), the value of an award or prize given by an employer to an employee is considered taxable wages and may be subject to Federal income tax.
Free Sign-Up Gift
Create an account in SBtrip to receive a free sign-up gift! All County Employees who register will receive an adhesive smartphone wallet with ring stand.
Want to select your color preference? After you create your account, go to your dashboard and log at least one trip. Then go to the Programs> Rewards menu to claim your prize and select your color preference.
- Create an account at www.sbcounty.gov/sbtrip.
- Enter a start and end destination to view your smart commute options.
- You do not have to enter your home address. You can enter city names, cross streets or local businesses. Your search results will be more accurate the closer you get to your starting location.
- You can save your commute and create a carpool to have other users contact you about ridesharing to work.
- Go to the dashboard to log your trips.
- Log up to two trips per day to report how you
commuted to and/or from work each day. Rideshare trips to other locations or outside of work do not count towards incentives and should not be logged.
- If you used multiple commute modes log only the mode that covered the longest distance.
For example, if you walk 1 mile and take the bus 9 miles, you would log 10 miles with the commute mode as transit.
- If you make a mistake, you can edit your trips
using the history button.
- You can log trips for the past 5 weeks.
- Trip logs may be audited for accuracy.
- Look under the Programs menu to find out more information about the rewards you can claim and to join monthly
- You can edit your profile to update your network (department), user display name, rideshare preferences, and more!
SBtrip is powered by RideAmigos. You can find helpful short how-to articles on their website at https://help.rideamigos.com/basic-user-help/.
Note: Your privacy and security are important to us. SBtrip is stored on a secure server. Only your email address will be shared when contacting other users for ride-matching purposes. You do not have to share your home address or phone number anywhere in the system.