Rideshare Tracking (All Modes) - The Rideshare Tracking paper calendar has been updated and is available on the Commuter Services internet and intranet sites. Effective 10/1/15, Commuter Services participants who submit their Rideshare Efforts via paper should complete and submit the revised form.
Mass Transit Program - The Mass Transit Deduction/Change Schedule has been updated
Vanpool Program -
Vanpool Deduction/Change Schedule has been updated.
Hybrid Vehicle Carpool Program (HVCP) -
Effective 10/1/15, Hybrid Vehicle Participants are required to track their Rideshare Efforts through the Commuter Services Rideshare Tracking. Please view the Rideshare Tracking page for more information. The HVCP Deduction/Change Schedule has been updated.
Zero Emission and Plug in Hybrid Vehicles - The South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) gives employers the opportunity to offer Electric Vehicle credit to employees who travel to work in a Zero Emissions Vehicle (ZEV) or a Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle (PHEV). Eligible participants can earn a one-time $250 cash incentive complements of Commuter Service. See flyer and application for details.
The mission of the County of San Bernardino’s Commuter Services Program is to market and promote to its employees a broad range of transportation alternatives to driving to work alone and to develop innovative solutions in response to the community’s transportation concerns. Through creative planning and partnerships with other public entities and under the guidance of regulatory agencies like the Air Quality Management District (AQMD), Commuter Services strives to lead the County in meeting its goal to reduce air pollution, improve traffic congestion, and make the County of San Bernardino a better place to live and work.
What We Do
Commuter Services administers the County’s Employee Commute Reduction Program (ECRP) and provides assistance to County of San Bernardino employees by finding solutions to driving to work alone. Among the services provided, Commuter Services:
- Provides incentives to ridesharing participants
- Provides referral services and information on carpools and rideshare matching
- Provides assistance to employees in forming new vanpools and provides on-going vanpool program support
- Conducts employee transportation surveys and assessments
- Provides information about public transportation options
- Tracks and studies employee ridesharing participation patterns
- Coordinates rideshare events throughout the year
- Disseminates information regarding relevant topics through newsletters, payroll stuffers, presentations, e-mails, and the Commuter Services internet website
Please select "find out more" to view program information, forms and FAQs.