Dump the Pump Winner - Thank you to everyone who pledged to Dump the Pump on June 15! Congratulations to raffle prize winner, Shawn Overby, who won a commuter prize package worth over $75, including a 31-day Omnitrans pass.
Did you know? County employees can purchase Omnitrans passes through pre-tax payroll deductions and receive subsidies by tracking their commute. Visit our Mass Transit page for more details.
Bike to Work Challenge Results - Thank you to all those who pledged and participated in May's Bike to Work Challenge. Congratulations to raffle prize winners:
- Julieana Fry - Trek FX2 Commuter Bike
- Clover Clinton - Bike Helmet
- Amy Newcomb - Bike Tool Kit
- Edward DeBelina - Bike Lights
Grand Prize Winner!
Rideshare Advocates - Click here to view a list of Department Rideshare Advocates. Advocates can assist you with your questions about the County's Rideshare Program and the Annual Transportation Survey.
Ride Match List - Are you interested in finding someone to share your ride with? Click here to see the latest list of potential rideshare partners. You can also create a free account with IE Commuter to find a match through their system at https://www.ie511.org/iecommuter/.
The County's Rideshare Program advocates a social responsibility to preserve the environment, decrease fuel consumption, improve air quality, and reduce traffic congestion. By ridesharing, you can make a difference by not only enhancing the quality of life in your community, but possibly even save yourself some time and money. Contact the Commuter Services team to learn more about:
- Rideshare methods that can work for you
- Rideshare matching services
- How to form a vanpool or hybrid carpool group
- Incentives, subsidies and pre-tax payroll deductions for ridesharing
Earn incentives by ridesharing and tracking your commute each month! Learn more about how you can earn the following incentives and more by checking out our Incentives & Events page:
- Start-up incentive of up to $4 day for your first three months of rideshare tracking.
- Monthly drawings for a $25 gift card for each commute mode.
- Semi-annual gift card distributions of up to $25.
- Carpool parking permits, bike lockers and bike expense reimbursements.
- Events with pledge incentives, raffles and prizes throughout the year.
Select "find out more" on each rideshare commute mode below to view program information, forms and FAQs.