The County's Rideshare Program advocates a social responsibility to preserve the environment, decrease fuel consumption, improve air quality, and reduce traffic congestion. By ridesharing, you can make a difference by not only enhancing the quality of life in your community, but possibly even save yourself some time and money. Contact the Commuter Services team to learn more about:
- Rideshare methods that can work for you
- Rideshare matching services
- How to form a vanpool or hybrid carpool group
- Incentives, subsidies and pre-tax payroll deductions for ridesharing
Earn incentives by ridesharing and tracking your commute each month! Learn more about how you can earn the following incentives and more by checking out our Incentives page:
- Start-up incentive of up to $4 day for your first three months of rideshare tracking.
- Monthly drawings for a $25 gift card for each commute mode.
- Semi-annual gift card distributions of up to $25.
- Carpool parking permits, bike lockers and bike expense reimbursements.
- Events with pledge incentives, raffles and prizes throughout the year.
Select "find out more" on each rideshare commute mode below to view program information, forms and FAQs.