Contact Us


For a listing of benefit and payroll related websites, visit the Additional Resources webpage on this site. Thank you.



Benefit Questions


If you have questions concerning benefit designation changes, medical or dental eligibility, flexible spending accounts, official personnel file, life insurance, DCAP enrollment or claims, or COBRA:

Please contact us at

Or call us at (909) 387-5787


Payroll/Human Resources Questions


If you have questions concerning how to read your paycheck, why you believe that your pay is incorrect, how to make a correction to a previous paycheck, how to change your address, why your job change has not been processed, questions concerning bilingual pay or shift differential or any general Payroll/Human Resources questions:

Please contact your department personnel office. You should be able to locate their contact information via the County Directory at http://countyline/Main/CountyDirectory/Default.aspx   


Central Payroll


If you have questions regarding why you believe your W-2 is incorrect, where to go to pick up a Pay Warrant, where to pay back an overpayment from your County Pay, where to turn in a garnishment or if you have questions on a garnishment:

Please Contact Central Payroll at (909) 382-3154

Note: Many employee based payroll questions should go through your department Personnel office first.


Human Resources


If you have questions concerning personnel transactions (such as JAR packets), leave extensions, job status updates, WPE processing, employments contracts, or name changes:

Please Contact EMACS/HR

Note: Many employee based HR questions should go through your department Personnel office first.


Technical Assistance


If you are having problems viewing pages on your site, and it is not related to your computers viewing options, you may need to contact your department’s technical support for assistance.

If you need your EMACS Sign-in password reset, please contact the IT helpdesk at (909) 884-4884.