The County Women’s Network (CWN) is an organization open to all employees of offices governed by the Board of Supervisors, SANBAG, LAFCO, San Bernardino County Superior Court and Superintendent of Public Schools, and to everyone supporting the Network’s objectives. The Board of Supervisors and the Chief Administrative Officer of the County of San Bernardino support the organization’s objectives.
- Foster personal as well as professional growth and development, and promotion of women, by using the CWN’s assets and resources for the benefit of the members.
- Share knowledge and expertise by creating a mentoring and sponsoring environment.
- Increase visibility of women in the workforce, promote awareness and equality in the workplace, and recognize accomplishments of members.
- Provide opportunities to meet and exchange ideas and information, and to expand members’ knowledge of governmental procedures and functions.
CWN has lunch meetings bi-monthly on the 4th Wednesday. Networking starts at 11:30 a.m. and the program is from noon to 1 p.m. The meetings are educational and informative, consisting of a variety of speakers and topics, special events, and networking. Also available to the members is a mentoring program, as well as training days and scholarships.
CWN would like to invite anyone to attend a meeting and see if you can benefit from joining the organization. There is a $5 non-member fee payable at the door. The dues are on a sliding scale and MOU funds may be used for payment of the dues. Applications and additional information are available on this website.
Or you may contact the following:
- Tanay A. Colón, President at firstname.lastname@example.org